If you require additional information please contact us.
Making a BookingQ1. How can I check availability & prices and make bookings?
The easiest way to check availability and prices, and make bookings, is using our online booking system
Alternatively you can contact us
by email or telephone.Q2. Do you accept group bookings?
We can accept groups of up to 100 people at competitive rates. Please contact us
with your requirements.Q3. What are your booking conditions?i.
While you are making the reservation you should check in "more tariffs
" to chose the rate. We have two different rates (flexible and non-refundable).
- Flexible rate: you can cancel or change dates (subject to availability) with no penalty up to 3 days before arrival date. If cancelled within 3 days before arrival or in case of no show, first night will be charged on your card.
- Non-refundable rate: we require the full amount at the time of booking, no refund will be made in case of cancellation or in case of no show. Please note that bookings made with non-refundable rate cannot be amended.
All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit card.
Arrival & Departure
Q4. What is your Check-In time?
Our official check-in time is 2pm
; however, if you arrive earlier and the room is ready you can check-in then.
Reception is open 24 hours a day.
Q5. What is your Check-Out time?
Rooms must be vacated no later than 10.30am
on the departure day. Q6. Do you have left luggage facilities?
You can leave your bags at reception free of charge before check-in and after check-out up until 11pm.
Q7. What Payment Methods are Accepted
- Credit/debit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro
- Cash: Pounds. In case of Euros and US Dollars we will charge a commission.
- Bank transfer: We accept advance transfer payments to our London bank account - for information contact us
General InformationQ8. How can I find your hotel?
Our hotel is easily reached from all airports and stations. For full details see our directions
Q9. What is your hotel's policy on smoking?
All rooms and public areas of the hotel are strictly NON-SMOKING Q10. Is there an internet connection?
Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel. Q11. Do you have more information on the local area and London in general?
See our comprehensive local information pages
to help you make the most of your stay in London. Our friendly and helpful reception staff will also be available for help and advice in London.
Q12. Do you have facilities for disabled people?
Anyone can make a booking at our hotel irrespective of any disabilities. Please note, however, that we do not have lifts and because of the nature of the buildings wheelchair access to most rooms is very limited. If you require wheelchair access or have difficulties going up and down stairs it is advisable to contact us before making a booking. Our staff are always available to assist in any way they can. More Information
If you have further questions please contact us